27 ตุลาคม, 2559

Falling in ...




2 months ago.

We accidentally asked each other out for having food in the mall nearby my house. Even it was just 2 hours but I really enjoyed sitting, eating and sharing a few stories to him

But I am not going to consider this meeting as a DATE though


After that day.

We actually made an appointment to see each other again, having Thai food then going to Esplanade; the theaters on the bay or Durian building in Singapore. The thing is we actually like taking pictures so it was easy for us to CLICK



Actually, we did not plan to spend the whole day together

But.. the time flew


we enjoyed the moment so much




Never want to see what time it was


...





Walking beside him was warm enough for me




His words were full of kindness and sincerity

I was wondering ...

If I want to let my heart be with him FOREVER



I forgot to tell you


...


His name is E1 (Ewan)







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น